Friday, January 14, 2011

One step forward!!!

I made a big step today and actaully logged into my account at Weber State. Trav has been trying to get me to commit to going back to school and I have had a hard time even thinking about it. But he is right and I need to at least just finish my associates degree and then I can go back and focus on nursing later if I still want to. But I definately need to get going again and make something of all the time and money that has already been spent! I studied hard and went to early college and gave myself a good start for the future and all of that came to a screaching halt! But now I am thinking if I can get myself motivated and get at least my General Associates then maybe I can focus on nursing and it will be easier now I am not wanting to party and go out all the time! I spend a lot of time at home and there is no reason I cant focus on school!
So if you read this...keep your fingers crossed for me and wish me luck!

1 comment:

Audrey Molifua said...

So glad your on here i didn't even know you had one!! Miss the people in Utah and having my alone time with Cam and Anuhea. Keep in touch though!