Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year

Its been a LONG time since I have posted anything on here. I guess I better clue the world into what has been going on since August.
I really dont know where to begin but I guess I will just do my best!
HOLIDAYS!!! So thankful that they are over, but they were really good! Thanksgiving with the Clifton's! Randy and Steph got to make use of their new beautiful home. Black Friday...well I ended up toughing the cold and going out for a bit at midnight! Old Navy and Walmart were my 2 only stops and it took way longer than I expected and was out of control! But I did get all the things I went for. So I was pretty much done with my Christmas shopping at that point in time! Woot woot!
Christmas was busy as usual but very nice! I always complain about Christmas being too busy and I am sure I always will, but this year I started my shopping early so the stress of money wasnt so big. Being able to spend the holidays with both of our families is so amazing! We are very lucky to have such great families both ours and the in laws! I always here people complaining about thier in laws and we just laugh because we are very lucky as far as that goes.
New Years was just New Years.....I am not going to say much about it because it wasnt the best of all but it is what it is and its over!
Now onto 2011!!!!
Love when the new year actually comes along and we can set all these goals for the new year to come and hopefully we can accomplish many of them!
Last weekend we took a mini vaca to Mesquite to visit my mom and Brent and there was also a race down there. It was a GREAT weekend! Much needed weekend away for both of us! Trav raced and kicked some butt in both of his classes!! 1st overall in 450 Pro and Over 25. The weather was amazing too! Sunny and high 50's the entire time! High 50's sound cold, but when we left it was only in the 20's here and when we stopped for dinner in Fillmore on the way down it was 0 degrees! So 50's was a heat wave!
We are hoping to be able to go back down in 2 more weeks for the next race as well!
We are also planning our yearly trip to Laughlin in February! Lots of fun things planned for this year!

No comments: