Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So I just read Cheneil's blog she finally updated and she had some very good advice! To take time out of every single day for YOU! To do something that makes YOU happy! I love this idea and it seems like this summer has gone by way too fast and I dont really feel like I have even had a chance to enjoy it because we have been so busy every single weekend and every single day off we have had. But I am going to take to Cheneil's advice and take 5 to 10 minutes EVERY single day to do something for ME that will make ME happy!
So this is my challange to my other friends and family! Take to Cheneil's advice and do this simple task for Yourself!

Now onto what has been going on with our busy lives! Trav has been racing a lot! He went down a couple of time at the last race and had to replace a few minor parts on his bike to get it back in working order for last weekends race! He only was able to race on Sunday last weekend because one of my best friends Kami got married! It was such a beautiful wedding and turned out perfect! We had tons of fun at the wedding and Trav even gave up his racing Saturday for them! So I am thankful that he was willing to do that!
But Sunday he did race and he did awesome! He ended up 2nd overall for the day and he rode so good! It love watching him race and especially when he gets to ride with Derick and they can go out and play! They go over jumps at the same time and turn and look at each other and they just have so much fun with each other and it makes me so happy to watch him! I love that it brings him so much joy!
We are working on getting ready for the big Powder Mtn Race they are having again this year! It was such a success last year minus the tragic accident that occured on the last day when everyone was driving home...but this year I am hoping to have even a better year! Trav and Josh both races last year and did very good and this year we have rented a condo right up by the pits and we are staying up there for 3 nights! It should be a great PARTY and a great time! I cannot wait!
So that is what is going on and coming up!

No comments: