Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BiRthDayS!!!!







I left Saturday hanging on the last post! We threw Trav a surprise party Saturday night at Andy's. It was easy to get him there since it was my birthday cause I love Andy's so I told him I wanted him to take me to dinner there. It was great! There were about 30 people there, so we had the entire backroom to ourselves! It was so much fun! He had absolutely no idea about it and he was excited! So it all worked out!
Other than I am pretty sure we all drank way too much! We went to Garet's afterwards and watched the Supercross race and drank some more. We all passed out at his! Sunday was hell, but I think it was worth it! I think everyone had a great time!
I will get some pictures posted as soon as I can.
Megan decorated in St. Patty's day stuff since Trav loves his Irish! Super Cute!
That was our weekend for the most part!


As for this week so far...I have been exhausted. I just cant seem to get enough sleep. I have been to work at 6 am the last 2 days, but I am about dead! Tomorrow I am only working until 1 and then I have Friday off so hopefully I can get all rested up and ready for the weekend! I am working at Express Saturday!! (this will be the 1st time in like 6 weeks)

As for now I better get my butt into gear and get something done at work!

2 comments:

French Kiss Fitness said...

Thanks for following my blog :)

Lynsie said...

And it was a fun party night! We need to do that more, go outside of our houses and hang out with everyone!

I love that your blogging, check mine out too :)